Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mad Magic Gathering...

I'm thinking that this is one of the best weekends I've had in some time. Two Sessions of a pre-release. Met a some great people including a charming young man of 15 years of age who offered to help my 10 year old learn the ropes of Yu-gi-oh... ( think that is how it is spelled).

I did exceptionally well on the opening night. Not surprisingly did far worse on the second day... Still, I doubled my take on the first night and felt that a second visit would be needed to off set the cost. I still did fairly well. I know it is crazy... But I now have my one son lined up to play and learn Yu-gi-oh, my other son is now looking forward to a magic session... all in all. Great fun was had and surprise extra cards were appreciated.

Now I have a hard choice to make... Do I keep playing or do I wait for the next set. I really hope the next set is as good as I think it will be. I truly enjoyed one particular mechanic because of the unpredictably of it during game play.

At any rate... 10 of sleep in 48 hours is rough, add a Saturday ball hockey game and my regular dad duties... I think the next week will be a welcomed resting period.

I hope your weekend was just as good.

- Enjoy!

No comments: