Thursday, March 28, 2013

Choices ......

It has been pretty sureal at times to think how life unfolded for me.
Everyone will at one time face a choice that will greatly alter their life. You can choose life or you can choose money. Money governs all things except you... Life, you need to live with for the rest of your life.... I know what my choice has been. The balance is hard to navigate and when it is all done, can you look back and say it was a good choice?

For now I'm glad with the way things have rolled out. I still have a mountain of life left to live though. I'm not sure how it will all play out. But for now it seems to work. The best part is the measure people use for themselves. I have to say it is all just splendid for me... I can't help but laugh at what other people use as a measure though.

maybe we all need a moment of reflection.

~ enjoy !

No comments: