Sunday, January 13, 2013

The great sketch....

Every now and then I take an evening to sketch out ideas, thoughts and just plain create. Some times those lines ans marks turn into something worthy of more then just sitting on a page hidden from the world.... Actually It happens more then you might think. Since no one pays for the creations I generally keep them to myself hoarded in the depths of other pages...Today I'm doing the opposite and sharing a mix of ink, color pencil and watercolor to bring you this....



The head of a Winter Storm Giant. I think they are properly called Frost Giants???? Anyway... Off with it's head. I'm getting tired of the winter weather. I'm a summer kind of guy. It might be time for a lottery win. I want to move to Cuba or Florida or some such place where winter is only dreamed of.

--Enjoy!

No comments: