Saturday, December 03, 2011

unlikely team ups...


I thought I would do an image a week just to further my complicated life. It turns out to be far easier then an image every single day and still difficult to manage. At any rate I thought I would try out for the position of TLID. They are looking for regular talent and the skill and talent is out of this world too. I thought that I would be destroyed. Yet I managed to get a not one but two pieces in on time and they are all strong enough to hold their own. Mind you other people get the big props simply because they are doing full body shots and I'm just doing these vignette type of illustrations just to make the deadlines.... I wish I could do more but hey, wait and see what happens. I could win a position as an alternate. That would be good. Less pressure to deliver too.

No comments: