Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Art Record for brush and ink!






I found this title on-line and had to look into it more...
Qi Bashi's work sold fohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifr a record $65 million at Guardian Auctions in Beijing.

So after a bunch of research and reading I figured I could offer my piece which is smaller by about 1/10th and if I had to part with it I could do so for a meager $750,000 U.S.D.

Now If you are willing to frame it and show it in a public place I would go as low as $600,000 U.S.D.

I've included a couple of photos and Also a few detail shots.
If you like mine please feel free to contact me with a comment on my blog.

I Hope you love it.

The $65 million dollar art version has the asian kanji all over it and I have no clue what it says... Though my art has far less writing it would be equally impressive in a room.

No comments: