Thursday, May 12, 2011

300 work out.... What?!

Since the movies release there have been hundreds of variations to the work out created. I attempted the dead lift with weights and I have to say I thought I was in pretty good shape.

I increased the weight to 40 pounds per dumbbell and tried to do the fifty lifts in the time frame.... I failed miserably. I can't brag here... I remember as a kid doing the twelve minute run and the taste of blood and burning lungs--all those memories flooded back and humbled me.

It did inspire me to do a character sketch though. The character was developed from my physical discomfort... Yes inspiration comes from the strangest of places. I hope to use this character for a new client soon. Maybe they'll love it enough to let me do repeat business work for them.

No comments: