Saturday, November 10, 2012

Poetic Space...

I just completed a new book that you can get right here....... This is a teaching aid for those of you educating children on the aspects of Haiku. It is illustrated and provides a ton of new ideas on the poetic form. For a one time low price you could make children see the greatness of spoken word.
The generic cover that you see is just the simple mock up. The real cover is displayed right on this site for you to see. Let me know if you are in Alberta and use this in your class room. I'd love to visit to chat with the children about aspects of poetry and art! -Enjoy! P.S. *** If you want sample pages or sheets of select pages, contact me via this blog and I'll try to arrange to have them sent to you by email in a work sheet format to use in your class room.

No comments: