Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What to do?

What can you do when your best honest attempts are all but thrown aside... What do you do?
Well I really do not have such an answer.
I will say that I decided to make Greek food... Yes Greek and it turned out fabulously. So while I shaked and baked and I drowned my sorrows in a Greek like feast, I realized there may be more to this whole world conspiracy against me at the moment. Over a year with out work is not good. More to the point it is pretty darn annoying to have to be faced with the troublesome bills and mundane aspects of life. I certainly am getting pretty nasty in temperament and just plain tired of the challenging bureaucratic hurdles I need to dodge through just for a chance to make a few dollars.

After a second day of delightful food I have to admit, a good meal makes personal challenges a little more tolerable. Still I have no clear designs for a future of employment. Sitting at home job hunting is not a joy that I share with anyone. The trials are personal and the depression is clearly starting to get the better of me. I truly hate the mundane aspects of life with out a chance to experience more. Currency is truly the only tool to experience life on any scale beyond ones own internet connection...... I suppose I still have to toil on. I just can't think of a better way to get more connections that are valid. The whole facebook world is so full of fluff that I can't be bothered.

I just want some results.

I suppose another serving a Greek may be in order too.

- enjoy your week.
As always, I'm home alone, with the internet.... waiting for a positive response.

No comments: