Friday, January 27, 2012

New Banner....

It was time... The big ugly one was more used to scare people away. Guess what-it did the opposite and attracted even more people to the blog. That said, it was time for a change. It seems that the longer I go with all the turmoil and change in life I find myself grasping at things that were/are simple, and bring me joy.

That means I am in a perpetual state of adolescence.

I admit it. Since I can no longer attain a job that will pay me enough to act like an adult. You know things like owning a car, carry a mortgage and spend foolishly on drink and beverages, I find myself reverting to long walks, cartoons and video games and yes, even comics and board games that allow me to spend time with my family.

I think being in a position of low wealth makes you humble, but more importantly, it keeps you closer to the important things in your life... For me that is family. As much as I would love to own a car/ or meet weekly with friends... Money governs much of those activities. Cash flow being choked off really hampers ones ability to be social. As such, you all must understand that I'm not ignoring all the people I love. I just need to get my self in a place where I can join the rest of the world. That means I need a job and a cash flow that allows me enjoy greater pleasures... such as having a good meal with friends or simply a car.

With that said, I have been a stay at home Dad for three years only finding part time jobs with companies that are failing, or closing their doors.

If your a company owner that wants an artist or designer I can help you. I'm not cheap, but I can be there when you need me. You just need to hire me at a rate that I can afford to work for you at.

-Enough rants
-Enjoy what I have in place.
A new banner, a new year!

No comments: