Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last night...

Yesterday I had to deal with a challenging situation... My perception and personal risk is always at the forefront of my choice. I had to deal with many people and 3 companies... Needless to say things did work out. However at the time I was feeling pretty threatened and uncertain about how things rolled out. I then started to look online for cartoons and humor to lift my spirits today.

As luck would have it I found one!

You had to be there to get the whole story and feelings straight. This little beauty was done by http://skottieyoung.com/ - The link will open to a new page.

But here is the cartoon that really put a good spin on the situation and how I was feeling about the situation at the time.
Thank goodness every day is a new day!

~ Enjoy!

No comments: