Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I promise to post...

I've needed to recover from a few duties of late. The wife wanted much done...Much, but not all was done. Work has had much demands... Much was done, much more needs to be done.
My children need more things done... I'm spent physically,  but I did get an evening of ball hockey with my oldest to give the child perspective on life and encouraged my youngest to reattempt his homework to completion. Some times there is not enough of me to go around, But I did make it happen... Just not all in one day... Please give me a few day to fit it all in.

Now I need to do something for the rest of you. That is to post more paper work...art...doodles...sketches...
Please be patience with me. It will happen. I just need to recover from my real world responsibilities.

~ Enjoy...

No comments: