Monday, July 09, 2007

Study, Study,Study...Bing!

I did not realize why I some times get confused. Truth be told It's not really me but the sheer vast amount of Info I have to consume from being an artist type personality.
I visually study, Stare, and analyze every thing I come into contact with. My wife noted that I am a bit of a shut in at times.

I function in a fairly normal manner. But I consume and regurgitate everything. I reproduce ideas from ideas and grow thing in a visual way. So often I know the answer but get the program or system wrong due to the huge amount of programs I need to know. Add to that pass words, user names and other muck floating in my brain it is any wonder I get any thing right at times.

Thankfully there is a little bit of consistency in how things are being pushed together, and evolving. If the compliance is not there - the answer is harder to attain, even though you know you are correct. Streamline, define and improve are the best ways to keep things simple and reach your goals.

No comments: