Sunday, September 05, 2021

Lucky me.

 

I spend much of my life at the top of this image. What you are asking is what it it? It is known as "MASLOW's Needs" diagram.

It is a simple guide to what everyone aspires to in their life. If you have what you want, then you do not really look for more. You look to improve upon these areas when you can. But once these needs are met, you are in a pretty good place. 

Speaking for myself, I am at the top of this picture and have been since most of my married life. That is a very fortunate life indeed.

I posted this to offer some perspective to folks that follow my posts. If you are searching for answers. I find that this image really puts life into perspective for me most of the time. If you are a person who wonders about the why aspect of life, then this picture helps to answer many of those questions as well. Just do the things better that you feel you need. Be a better person. Work on your self as much as you work for other people. Things will work out on its own. I find this to be most true, most of the time.


~ Enjoy!

No comments: