Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Head up and push on...

Life is a cycle of bad news, or so it seems to me. Rarely do I hear of good events being strung together for great results. In my life it never really happens. Instead what happens is one bad situation leads to another then another and I seem to follow along the nonsense hoping to find a better path that never materializes. Yet I some how keep my head above water and manage to maintain my values and views regardless of the chaos surrounding me. Maybe I'll get a chance to find that better path. Maybe things will go my way for a longer period of time, or at least long enough for me to string together a win. I'm tired of playing for the losing team. My best alone is never enough. I need everyone to pick up the pace and give a bit more. I realize the energy it takes to push through the craziness is exhausting. I live that fatigue everyday. But I wouldn't have to if everyone else pulled their weight. But as always, even if they don't I'll keep on doing what works for me. I always have and always will. ~ Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cuz said...

You're not alone Richard. Far, yes alone no.

Chona

Cuz said...

You're never alone. Far, yes, alone...no.

Chona