Sunday, March 19, 2017

52 ways

I wonder why more creative people don't unite behind a project or concept to create. I started this blog many years ago and noticed that it is an outlet. It allows me to write and practice writing and post art and photos and so many crazy idea's. But I still see very little in the way of creative people sharing posts or getting behind a project or supporting the projects that can be out there. I just think it has to do with control over a project. That is where some conflicts begin. It also has to do with return on effort. If I do something for you, what will you do for me? It is an attitude that stops things dead cold. I'm so disappointed by the lack of corporate support for everything in this world for arts as well. I can go on for paged about everything art and creative and related items. Instead I'll leave my thoughts as they are and close the door to my mind again. Maybe that is why creatives are so introverted. ~ Enjoy!

No comments: