Tuesday, May 07, 2013

obession fun....

Needed to see if I could created a few replica cards to a high standard. Everything looks really good. Color printer is a bit dirty so the prints are darker then expected but that is an easy repair with a a single correction.

The design is based on a popular card game - All illustrations are original works of my own design and imagination. 50% of the copy is of my own creation while the rest is modified and based upon the popular card game system.

My children are pretty jazzed by the final result.
This project has inspired another project all together different yet similar to what I might be doing a bit later in the year.

The tiny logo was fun to create too. You can't really tell what it is in the photo. You can be sure to see more of it in the future though.

No comments: