Friday, November 09, 2007

Original Items for sale



The Images Here are for sale... The bat man plate is a print from George Perez, original priced at $500.00 is now for sale at $250.00.
Black and White, printed on a heavy card stock. I loved it when I found it. It is the first of Five - I do not have the others.

The photo of the car is from Famous Jon Dirks.
It is Valued at $4200.00
It is for sale for $2200.00. This original print is still in it's original framed signed by the Photographer. When I obtained it I arranged to have him
sign the Print too.

If you are interested,
It is for sale and you can email me at

rgrzela@hotmail.com

My Art collection must go!

These are just two of the valuable pieces for sale, that I must now part with. Weep.
I would prefer the works stay in Canada, but I would be more happy if they were sent to a good home.

Thanks all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

G-man said...

Your to Kind!
Most of my posts are done well after mid-night, so they are not great by any stretch. The lack of sleep is a killer too!

I thank you for your kind words, and still remain humble. Thanks.